M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode to work this morning it was 38 degrees I pretty near froze my balls off guess I am getting to old for this or I need heated underwear. won't be long till I park it for winter.

·
Registered
476 Posts
When you figure in the wind chill factor from your speed I'm sure it was COLD. It's in the high 80s here today. Sorry,personally I like cold white winters. :doorag:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I feel your pain bro. I rode 35 miles home from work this morning and it was 42. I am still waiting on my Tourmaster Transition jacket, Calibre Overpants, and First Gear winter gloves to come in. My current riding gear is sub-par for cold weather riding to say the least. A windshield is really starting to look nice to me....

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pizzmor said:
Judging by your name you are old, so you probably didn't get to use your balls much anyway. :evil:
Yes you might be right but since I found that little blue pill I am like hugh heffner minus all the chicks it makes me feel like I am 18 again or maybe its the 109

·
Registered
346 Posts
Good for you brother, sounds like you have a good sense of humor. Remember, call your doctor if you have an erection that lasts for more that four hours.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
the ole man said:
Rode to work this morning it was 38 degrees I pretty near froze my balls off guess I am getting to old for this or I need heated underwear. won't be long till I park it for winter.
G'Day 'old man'..will you be parking the bike for winter too?...neatsfoot oil might be the go for winterizing 'it'!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts