M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME SOME ADVICE...I TOOK THE REAR WHEEL OFF TO CHANGE TO THE DUNLOP 250 I PAINTED THE HUB BLACK WHILE I HAD IT OFF...BUT NOW I CANT GET THE PROPELLER BACK IN THE YOLK. THERES A UNIVERSAL JOINT THE PROPELLER SLIDES IN TO...I CANT GET IT BACK IN...AND I KNOW THE DEALER WILL NOT HONOR MY WARRANTY BECAUSE I TOOK IT APART...CAN ANYBODY HELP....???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW

GAME THAT WAS OFFICIAL...WHATS FUNNY IS I STARTED THE PROCESS HIS WAY...SAW THAT UNIT AND SAID...WHOA **** THIS IMMA LEAVE IT..HAD ALL THE CHROME OFF AND ALL....UNSCREWED THE UNIT BUT DIDNT PULL IT OUT...BUT IT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE DOING IT THAT WAY..CUZ FISHING IT FROM THROUGH THE SWINGARM IS LIKE DUDE SAID WINNING THE LOTTO...LOL...HEY MAN THANX U GAVE ME NEW HOPE....I TAKE APART SPORTBIKES ALL THE TIME DO ALL OF MY OWN WORK...BUT THIS SHAFT DRIVE IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF ANIMAL

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Or you can just back the swingarm off and leave the secondary drive in tact.

PM sent if you need a hand.

·
Registered
547 Posts
GAME THAT WAS OFFICIAL...WHATS FUNNY IS I STARTED THE PROCESS HIS WAY...SAW THAT UNIT AND SAID...WHOA **** THIS IMMA LEAVE IT..HAD ALL THE CHROME OFF AND ALL....UNSCREWED THE UNIT BUT DIDNT PULL IT OUT...BUT IT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE DOING IT THAT WAY..CUZ FISHING IT FROM THROUGH THE SWINGARM IS LIKE DUDE SAID WINNING THE LOTTO...LOL...HEY MAN THANX U GAVE ME NEW HOPE....I TAKE APART SPORTBIKES ALL THE TIME DO ALL OF MY OWN WORK...BUT THIS SHAFT DRIVE IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF ANIMAL
Evidently the Caps Lock key is a different animal too. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UR RIGHT...

YEAH IM A CAPS LOCKER..UR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...HEY THANX GAME FOR THE ADVICE....PRIOR TO U POSTING THAT REPLY I ALREADY BEGAN TO BREAK THOSE PEICES DOWN...WHEN I SAW THE OIL DRIPPING I GOT A LITTLE SCARED AND SAID F#%K THAT AND PUT IT BACK TOGETHER. BUT WHEN I SAW YOUR POST I SAID OKAY ITS A WRAP...I GOT THIS. END OF THE DAY ITS ALL BACK 2GETHER NOW..ONLY THING I DID DO WAS STRIP THE DRIVE OIL PLUG THATS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE HUB WHEN PUTTING IT BACK ON. THING IS I NEVER EVEN OVER TIGHTENED IT..THESE ALUMINUM PARTS SUZUKI USE ARE WEAK...SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY SPORTBIKE OIL PAN...LEAK... LEAK LEAK. I GUESS ILL GO AHEAD AND CHANGE THE ENGINE OIL TO MOBILE 1 WHILE IM AT IT.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THANX AGAIN FELLAZ..THIS FORUM IS GREAT I LOVE HOW PEOPLE LIKE TO JUMP ON YOU FOR BEING A LITTLE DIFFERENT AND OUTSPOKEN. SO FAR HALF THE ROOM HAS JUMPED ON ME IN EVERY POST SO FAR ITS GREAT...COUPLE GUYS REACHED OUT TO HELP ME OUT WITH MY REPAIR...BUT THE MAJORITY JUST WANTED TO TALK ABOUT HOW MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK...LOL ITS FUNNY...THANX AGAIN

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
THANX AGAIN FELLAZ..THIS FORUM IS GREAT I LOVE HOW PEOPLE LIKE TO JUMP ON YOU FOR BEING A LITTLE DIFFERENT AND OUTSPOKEN. SO FAR HALF THE ROOM HAS JUMPED ON ME IN EVERY POST SO FAR ITS GREAT...COUPLE GUYS REACHED OUT TO HELP ME OUT WITH MY REPAIR...BUT THE MAJORITY JUST WANTED TO TALK ABOUT HOW MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK...LOL ITS FUNNY...THANX AGAIN
Ummm....:-\ then turn it off:dontknow: I bet if you turn it off, you'll get a much better response. But obviosly, you enjoy stirring the chit. No sense in having a battle of wits, with an unarmed person. Good luck.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts