M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys there seems to be quite a few gear heads on this site,so do any of you guys think we could do a belt drive conversion on the m109 instead of the hp robing shaft.. :doorag:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
J R said:
Yes.Been there done that with the v-max with chain coversion.Unless your all out racing not worth the time and money.Better to find ways to go fast other than that :doorag:
Ok jr at least you did it and found out the truth,i bet it woke up the old girl though..lol thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just smoked my budies 111 inch drag chopper & he has a belt drive :bigthumbsup:. :DIts a 2006 S&S Iron Horse rated at 140 HP with 10.25 compression :) & NOS bottles up front on the frame. I could'nt believe I even had a chance, since I wiegh about 280 & he's about 195 lol! Wow! I had wrinkles on my face when I woke up this morning from smiling all night hehehe, I hope he will still ride with me......... 8). I made my own 2 into 1 exhaust & used Cobra's FI-2000R fuel modual, geeze must of did something right. Guess my shaft drive is'nt so bad! Imagine the HP we'd have if we had a belt! ;) by the way he did'nt use his NOS :doorag: whew!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Quiksilver said:
I just smoked my budies 111 inch drag chopper & he has a belt drive :bigthumbsup:. :DIts a 2006 S&S Iron Horse rated at 140 HP with 10.25 compression :) & NOS bottles up front on the frame. I could'nt believe I even had a chance, since I wiegh about 280 & he's about 195 lol! Wow! I had wrinkles on my face when I woke up this morning from smiling all night hehehe, I hope he will still ride with me......... 8). I made my own 2 into 1 exhaust & used Cobra's FI-2000R fuel modual, geeze must of did something right. Guess my shaft drive is'nt so bad! Imagine the HP we'd have if we had a belt! ;) by the way he did'nt use his NOS :doorag: whew!
How about a pic. of your pipe Mr. Quicksilver :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
You would need a whole new swingarm $$$ I love how the shaft acts as the left side of the swingarm plus how quiet and reliable it is.....

-Chad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts