M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was pulling into a I-HOP and as I was parking a truck's alarm next to me starting shrieking. I wasn't reving or anything and with stock exhaust. Normally I'd be slightly annoyed that some people set there alarms THAT sensitive. I mean come on, exactly who is gonna pull out their Mission Impossible gear to break into a truck. ::)

But this time I was like cool. I love the 109's stock exhaust as it is I can't see changing up anytime soon.

Mark

·
Registered
817 Posts
x_caliber50 said:
Was pulling into a I-HOP and as I was parking a truck's alarm next to me starting shrieking. I wasn't reving or anything and with stock exhaust. Normally I'd be slightly annoyed that some people set there alarms THAT sensitive. I mean come on, exactly who is gonna pull out their Mission Impossible gear to break into a truck. ::)

But this time I was like cool. I love the 109's stock exhaust as it is I can't see changing up anytime soon.

Mark
I agree -- if you are gonna set your alarm that sensitive, you deserve to have yout fat a$$ hauled away from your Rooty Tooty Fresh n' Fruity to go squelch it. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.