M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys. We are going to meet at Wawa at Rts 10 and 30 at 7:30 AM - Kickstands up at 7:45. Ride to breakfast and then to the Legion Hall for the Gathering. Hope to see you there. Of course we are hoping that Ernesto goes AWAY. Call me if you have any questions 610 496 1697. So far it is Felix T Cat, Z28 and I. Hope to have others.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Bruno, you really know how to bring out the English teacher in me. ::) :joke:

Count me in, I'll be there tomorrow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the Ephrata ride was fun. Eric, Ted, Chris and Cortney and I had a blast. Once again the 109's were the hot topic of discussion. It was a very informative ride. I even learned how to spell Ephrata. :p Althouth, Ephfarta sounds funnier.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Bruno said:
Well the Ephrata ride was fun. Eric, Ted, Chris and Cortney and I had a blast. Once again the 109's were the hot topic of discussion. It was a very informative ride. I even learned how to spell Ephrata. :p Althouth, Ephfarta sounds funnier.
Now if you could spell "although", you'll be set.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Bruno said:
... Once again the 109's were the hot topic of discussion....
Yeah, I just kept giggling to myself about the endless group averaging 5 people standing around our bikes and talking about them. Pretty cool if you ask me. :p

Now I just need to get some more dirt burned onto my pipes to motivae me to get a PCIII, the homemade 2into1 pipe mod, an "edelbrock" air box setup and the egr blockoff plates, and..... :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
It was a great time. I think we did the 109's proud by parking up in the front lot though, I'm not sure too many people made it to the baseball field last month.
I even made it back with all my keys straight.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Felix T Cat said:
It was a great time. I think we did the 109's proud by parking up in the front lot though, I'm not sure too many people made it to the baseball field last month.
I even made it back with all my keys straight.
Boy Mike had you going. He actually used his mind power to bend the key in his pocket while we were eating at the restaurant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts