M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow will be Sept 18th,2009..
one year since one of the worst days in my life,started like any other day about 5:45 am going to work and Bam..
my accident on my 9. as most of you know it landed me in the Hospital just shy 1 month.3 surgeries later and 1 year later my life has changes so much.
That month I was in the hospital sucked..not being able to do anything but lay there in so much pain.I look forward to visitors my wife ,kids,and the rest of my family.And then you guys came all the time.Kenny and Bob where there a lot,Phil was there with pastry that he eat any ways,it was the thought that counted.All of you guys where there at one point or another,Jerry,Bob,Jeff,j-rod and his better half ,Harold came more than once ,thank you all of you..
We the 9'ers all changed that day it seems looking back on it and thats all I will say on that.
Kenny I need to put this out ,you have got to be one of my closest friends I have and its because of the 9, Even know that I cant ride any more we are closer than ever.
I wish I could of been there with you guys this year you have no idea what riding meant to me.

So ride safe and always look out for the other guy you dont see.
Rick

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
rick,
that is also a morning I will not forget getting the call from the wife was something I was not ready for.I miss riding with you but so glad we can still talk and have a few laughs.I wish you and your family the best and remember you and a part of your bike always ride with me.

·
Registered
284 Posts
hey budddy glad your still with us. yes it.s been a year and you will have a lot more to come, hope you and the family are well . and your doing great with the new job, , hope to see you soon

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Yup, the call from Kenny is still crisp in my mind. A lot changed that day as we all can tell. I long for the better times when we all rode and that was what it was all about. Hope every thing is good with the family and the new job. Hope to see you soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts