M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are coming to the Lake of the Ozarks Bikefest and would like to take a ride through the beautiful Ozark mountains for some BBQ at my house let me know. I will smoke a pork butt and we will also have brats and hot dogs. I only live 30 minutes from Osage Beach so the ride for people that are heading home won't be much different than leaving from the Lake. I just ask that you give your name and if you are riding two up (so my wife and I make enough food). I will ride up to the lake that Sunday morning (19th) and I will plan on being back at my house around 1 or 2 pm. So we will leave the Lake about 12:30. PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Just a reminder for you Arkansas and Oklahoma guys I am only an hour and a half from Branson. I live about 5 minutes off of I-44.

STLTGR + 1 (Megan)
Pynikal + 1 (Sarah)
No Mas
Randy (No Mas' neighbor)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Damn man, sounds like some good eatin'. I'll be heading out that way in November to visit my brother for Thanksgiving. He just got stationed at Leonard Wood in June; might have to look you up while I'm out there

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Well...so long as this fuel scrubber fixes my issue with my bike, I will most likely be up for that!
I'm big...better call it a +1 even though I'll be alone...*smirks*

·
Registered
741 Posts
Oh sweet! I get to see JD again and have some of his bbq, meet the Infamous Pynikal & Sarah and see my fellow 08 LE buddy, Ben. Well, now Ben owns an Orange 9, but he still is my buddy.

As long as the weather is good, I will definitely try to be there. Not sure if Kris will have to work that weekend or not.

Will let you know as it gets closer...

Just a reminder for you Arkansas and Oklahoma guys I am only an hour and a half from Branson. I live about 5 minutes off of I-44.

STLTGR + 1 (Megan)
Pynikal + 1 (Sarah)
Obscene Jester +1 (I forgot your wife's name)

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well...so long as this fuel scrubber fixes my issue with my bike, I will most likely be up for that!
I'm big...better call it a +1 even though I'll be alone...*smirks*
Look forward to seeing ya, and I will probably make between 10 and 15 lbs of pork butt, so there should be plenty. :bigthumbsup:

JD you are hilarious, freaky but hilarious:D
Freaky?...........Didn't mean to wierd you out. That comment was actually a topic of conversation this past weekend up in KC so it was one of those "you had to be there" kind of things.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Grand Idea Jd , I would love to ride with ya agin
I ride for food, but,its just too dang Far
maybe next time Bra

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Grand Idea Jd , I would love to ride with ya agin
I ride for food, but,its just too dang Far
maybe next time Bra
Wish I was closer. Awesome thing you are doing JD.
My smoked pork is butt is good but I'm sure both of you can find a good sandwich without having to come all the way to Missouri. If I end up renting a house (if the whole family comes) in Staunton instead of staying at the hotel I will bring a smoker with me so I can do a couple pork butts during the meet next year. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I might just show up. You met Randy at KCIR. He has a place at the lake so this might be on our to do list. His bike should be on the road by then.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I might just show up. You met Randy at KCIR. He has a place at the lake so this might be on our to do list. His bike should be on the road by then.
Sounds good, the roads between the lake and my house are really fun and how can you argue with free food.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i hope your BBQ doesnt have the "arthur" affect......:eek:
My meat is made with love so you shouldn't have a problem, but if it does can you promise me to not violate my bathroom like you did at that QuikTrip? I will have a couple extra 5 gallon buckets on standby just for you Brad. :nojoke::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
My meat is made with love so you shouldn't have a problem, but if it does can you promise me to not violate my bathroom like you did at that QuikTrip? I will have a couple extra 5 gallon buckets on standby just for you Brad. :nojoke::bigthumbsup:
He didn't even buy anything he just went in and tore up the toilet. I saw his picture at the St. Louis Quick Trip on the banned list. :joke:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts