M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its official Im going home for 3 or 4 years to study Bachelor of Sports and Exercise with a Major in Education to become a High School PE teacher.
Had enough of my job and figure might as well take advantage of NZ education system and spend time with the family.
Flying out June 20th, so might make the Coffs ride, may or may not have my bike. (Find out this week exactly whats required and the cost of the total removal) Doing the big Garage Sale next weekend and selling everything including my beaut Ute

Ill keep in touch about the Coffs Ride as I wouldnt mind having a beer or 2 before I leave

·
Registered
439 Posts
Sounds like a cunning plan for your future hoss.Nice ute i have a 2003 ss hot house green 6 seed manual .:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
thought your family was here:dontknow: dont you have to kids floating around Queensland?

how much for the uterus 2.5 K?

·
Registered
23 Posts
thought your family was here:dontknow: dont you have to kids floating around Queensland?

He probably has kids all over the place, except in N-Zud they are called lambs.
Take that uterus offer before he sobers up!
Looking forward to seeing you in Coffs Harbour - it should be worth the ride for me.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Good luck on your new life venture.WE hope it works to your advantage.:clap2:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Only got my girls up in Toowoomba, they are excited they get to travel on a plane.
Got the Ute advertised for $12K to begin with to see if I jag a sale otherwise if I get $10K for it Ill still be happy (Has got RWC and 6mths Rego and low kms)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
When do you head off

Hay hoss?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts