M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been out of the loop for a while, When did Hal start selling Suzuki's .Also I didn't know he sold the Miami shop, someone bring me up to speed.Lamont if at all possible could you fix my login on the VTXOA (it will not let me in)Hal if you're listening where are you selling Suzuki, I flew to your Ohio store for my ST and I am seriously thinking about the 109, I'll have to give a call.
Thanks
ed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
216 Posts
OMG you might want to change your avatar before you offend some one here..... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
Must look away from avatar. Trying so hard. I can do it. Putting laptop down. I'm in control.... Who am I kidding, I'm a man. My name is Ted and I love bodascious TaTa's. Forgive me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Gigitty Gigitty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,873 Posts
crazytank7 said:
OMG you might want to change your avatar before you offend some one here..... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
WTF ya jokin ..RIGHT.....what did lostcajun write ?!?!
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
Kev said:
WTF ya jokin ..RIGHT.....what did lostcajun write ?!?!
He didn't write anything, he had an avatar that really wasn't "work safe" or "family friendly". :redfaced:

lostcajun said:
I've been out of the loop for a while, When did Hal start selling Suzuki's .Also I didn't know he sold the Miami shop, someone bring me up to speed.Lamont if at all possible could you fix my login on the VTXOA (it will not let me in)Hal if you're listening where are you selling Suzuki, I flew to your Ohio store for my ST and I am seriously thinking about the 109, I'll have to give a call.
Thanks
ed
Hal's just selling Suzuki parts right now but he may be able to point you in the right direction for a bike.
Sold the Miami shop a little over a month ago but still have the Shadyside dealership.

Not showing you as a user on the VTXOA with that handle. :dontknow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,873 Posts
Lamonster said:
He didn't write anything, he had an avatar that really wasn't "work safe" or "family friendly". :redfaced:

Hal's just selling Suzuki parts right now but he may be able to point you in the right direction for a bike.
Sold the Miami shop a little over a month ago but still have the Shadyside dealership.

Not showing you as a user on the VTXOA with that handle. :dontknow:
Dude....I was jokin.... :eek:

I was soo lookin at his avatar I didn't notice what he wrote...geez :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, I'm sorry for the avatar I didn't think it was that bad. I'll put something else. Anyway Thanks Lamont for the info.I'm still riding my 02 VTX I just haven't been that active on the board, Then I went riding up in the smokies this past weekend and got to talking to big George (hellova rider by the way) about the 109 and I'm thinking about getting one.Wheres the best place to find out about something you want? RIGHT HERE on the 109 board.
Then I get on only to find my old boss hoss riding acquaintance running the board and Hals name popping up on a regular basis . What happened to my old friend Wilbur? By the way LaMont my handle on the VTX board is halfast ed. Anyway I'm here to learn about my next bike and its good to meet you guys. Thanks in advance.( Brother George you out there?)
ed
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top