M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, i know there is a for sale thread but it is hard to find the 90 stuff on it... so here it is.

I currently have the stock OE touring pad back rest (not studded) ... New it was about $500 for the mounting hardware and back rest. The uprights right below the pad.. on the inside have minor dig/scratches in them from the first set of bungie cords i put on...then switched to plastic hooks. Nothing real noticable unless your really looking at them. The pad itself was well maintained and armoraled almost daily.

I am planning on having the new corbin backseat and backrest by the end of april.. so if anyone is interested in these let me know.

For price... i am not real sure... i am open to offers... still have about 1 month before i can sell them anyway so send me some offers.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should have my new back seat and backrest from corbin by the end of april... so if noone posts i will prob put them on ebay. I know these new are 500 for the pad and mounting hardware.. i would like to get about 300 do to the small scratches left by the first metal hook bungie cord i put on it. They are only noticable if you are up close and looking right at the spot.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just ordered my new corbin rear seat and backrest... selling my oem back rest...touring pad and all mounting hardware.

I would like to get 300$ U.S. shipped to your door in the lower 48 and would be willing to work out something for anyone out of the lower 48.

The price is negotiable.. it will be on here for about a week... PM or reply here. After it will be on ebay.

·
Registered
413 Posts
prob would be better on ebay, I was going to go with the Suzuki one but all that money was a little crazy, and I dont really like the look once I compare to the Cobra low back, and man it was like 280 dollars cheaper....Im sure u will like the cobra

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: Current offer is 215$ not counting shipping.... But the buyer can't pay until 2nd week of may.

If anyone else wants to make a offer send me a pm.. these are still for sale. Or i will be posting on ebay this weekend starting price of 225$ and buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE- The touring pad is sold.....

Still have the mounting bracket.... perfect condition.. $140 shipped to your door... pm if interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts