M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Hey Perry Just curious, you seem to beat people up on their post quite a bit on this board.Now you seem to like to beat this guy up over his price. If you are looKing to buy it then that's ok. Try and strike your best deal. If not ,why not just leave the guy alone and let him ask whatever he wants. If your not buying it what's the difference. Don't get offended I'm just wondering why some guys on this board like to rip people apart if they don't like what they read. Just stroll on by if you don't like it. I thought this board was to share info and make some new friends along the way. If I'm wrong then I guess I stand corrected.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok pridgen if u didnt have the sense too read let me reiterate it for u.....i have got cobra drag pipes aswell as the cobra fi2000 performance box....these parts pridg if u didnt know are not stock parts....also if u didnt know there not free so therefore i spent 1100.00 for installation aswell as the parts.....also smart 1 the msrp according too suzuki is 12,599...u can find the info out by going too suzukis website....www.suzuki.com.. ALSO IT SAYS FOR SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY SO SHUT UP......im so tired of your mouth.....you always run your mouth in peoples forums shut up and do some reading and learn b4 u open ur trap.....ALSO EVERY1 HO IS INTERESTED IF U HAVE AN OFFER PLEASE LETME KNOW...............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts