M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
I like it woodro  :bigthumbsup: allthough i don't think i would go quite that high with the apes... maybe a couple inches shorter like 18"s would be good... lot's of custom stuff on there, pretty damn kewl  ;) really like the lines of that pipe :doorag:

khrome

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
goes to show you if enough people get one somebody will totally screw it up

IMHO
Just making it his own. Maybe not for me or others, but to him it rocks. I just don't understand why in the world he would go through all that building and painting, and not get rid of the tank seam. :dontknow: When I first saw the guy, I thought he sorta resembled JR... except for the tats. I'm sure those that know JR wouldn't agree, but from the pics I've seen, he seems to resemble him a bit to me.

G

·
:eek: The best part isn't the handlebars... its the response of one of the guys in the forum he posted the pic on.....

ahem...

"that is cool, the first M109 I have ever seen that looked good to me."

:clap2:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
it'd be cooler if he had drag bars instead of the apes. Can't tell what's going on with the air intakes in that pic, but they're different

·
Registered
476 Posts
All I can say, is took a perfectly good looking bike and made 'something' can't say it is a relative of my bike, seems like an unholy mating of a 109 and a harley. Bastardization :eek:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Apehangers look cool but aren't.

I like the look of the bike tho, and we're definitely going to see some good customs of the 109 since the motor rocks.

More power to metric customs! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
back in 2006 it was cool .... now , not so much .

Nice resurection of a thread that should hav stayed dead .

:joke:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts