M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, this is actually me and Torq riding the crap out in the back roads in NH, noticed I was too fast in a turn and could not make it so I just went straight , you will see a big puddle of water where I had to run next to it and then return to the main road:D

LET'S ROLL!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
nice video tobrak be careful out there and that guy looks to skinny to be TORQ :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice video! What kind of camera set up? Where did you get it?
Appreciate the comments guys!! Keep on coming!! Music and video matched so well too!
For the camera I have a ContourHD and its mounted on my helmet, love it!
Search ContourHD, I got my on ebay for $250.00.Go out and get yours time flys and at least you have some videos to keep you happy during the winter!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Nice video!!:bigthumbsup: You better make a stop on the next ride and get Torq some lunch, he is wasting away to nothing! What's your secret Bob? I could stand to lose some LB's!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Cool Vid. Tobrak! I like the HD quality and that's a good price for a HD helmet mount camera..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Nothing wrong with a litte Breaking Benjamin either. :doorag:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great video, I'm really hating my having to wait 5 or 6 months before I can get on the bike....but at least seeing the videos ...keeps me going.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
So you run off the road and your bro Torq takes the opportunity to get the lead from you? Some friend. :D

Great video and it looks like you have some nice roads to ride up there. Keep the videos coming. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice video!!:bigthumbsup: You better make a stop on the next ride and get Torq some lunch, he is wasting away to nothing! What's your secret Bob? I could stand to lose some LB's!
Thanks man! let me tell you Bob lost some serious weight and we are happy for him, he was always a good rider and a fast one but now he is just snobby!:joke:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So you run off the road and your bro Torq takes the opportunity to get the lead from you? Some friend. :D

Great video and it looks like you have some nice roads to ride up there. Keep the videos coming. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
:p Torq slowed down when I missed the turn and when I got back behind him he gave me the :bigthumbsup: and keep on pushing :eek:

How fast were you going? its hard to tell from the vid but it didn't look
like you were going that fast.
Hard to tell both ways, I had some people tell me to slow down because on the video it looks too fast...I dont know how fast, I was concentrating on the next turn, gear, I was in my own "ZEN" If you know what I mean that is until just before I missed the turn....:eek:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Appreciate the comments guys!! Keep on coming!! Music and video matched so well too!
For the camera I have a ContourHD and its mounted on my helmet, love it!
Search ContourHD, I got my on ebay for $250.00.Go out and get yours time flys and at least you have some videos to keep you happy during the winter!!
Thanks for the info. That is a hell of a cam for that price!! The picture is awesome!
:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts