M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I had never participate on this one so I dont know anything about it, the cause is always good.
For the guys that live far, If you want to come you can stay over in my house Friday night so It makes easier on the travel.
I will have a BBQ IF enough guys show up on Friday and If you live close you are also welcome to show up on Friday!!
I know , Its kind of short notice but IF you are willing to show It doesnt matter how many days in advance you need to know.
Here is more details:

LET'S ROLL!!!

Hello!

Cycle Design is excited to announce that every month we'll be keeping you; our valued customers up-to-date with our new
e-newsletters. We'll keep you posted on current specials, events, featured vehicles and so much more.
Don't Miss Our Big Event!
New

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]Contact Information
Cycle Design
305 State Rd. In The Clean Fresh Air of Phillipston MA 01331
Phone: (978) 249-2244

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

·
Registered
311 Posts
Andre, can't make this one. I am in the middle of running my campaign to try to get back on the Board of Selectmen. Election day is next Monday. So I am out of commission till then. Have fun. If anyone is interested, I will post if McCarthy's Pub starts up their Wednesday nite bike nights again in Belchertown.
Jerry

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Jerry! and YES post up about your local pub meet, I would like to go back there!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
wish I could but my son is leaving for germany on sat so spending the morning together then seeing him off at airport.but by the looks of things on the forum we all need to get together and have some good times the friday night cookout would be just what we all need the forum has been dead lately and I am not sure why I am looking forward to seeing everyone LET ROLL !!!!! SOON!!!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you guys want to come over on Friday just for the BBQ, I'm cool with that!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have to work but would ride over friday for awhile.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Andre, Sounds cool! prom nite Fri and a 50th bash sat. have fun!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I will be in Carlisle PA for my niece's confirmation. I too hope to roll with every one soon.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, Thanks to everyone that replied!
I will be present to represent...will post pictures and If I can a video too!
Guys enjoy the time off because the year is zipping by!!!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Andre if you do go ask the FOOL Doug, WHERE'S THAT 109 TRIKE? iT'S BEEN (2+) YEARS IN THE MAKING:-\

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, we were there me and PhatLe, under 20 bikes but it was fun, pictures coming soon and I will check on the video too, got a bike cover and a bunch of other stuff that I give away we also meet other guys that want to ride and hopefully will join in the fun!

Lets Roll!!

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
glad to hear you guys had a good time will be waiting for pic.can't wait till we can all ride as a group again seems like forever since we all rolled together.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Everyone is like no one is getting any rideing in. Jerry's Mohawktail ride was like 400 miles for Me. I get in as much riding as My personal life allows Me. Next weekend is still more riding and its only the begining My bike doesn't get put away till Nov. So Lets Roll:bigthumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts