M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We did not have as many 9s as we did on the first one but it was a awesome group. The whole ride was much longer with the return revealing twisted and beautiful scenery roads around the fosfate mines in Hillsborough County.
Here are some pictures and videos taken (sorry for the poor quality of the videos)

And since I'n the one taking pictures... Here I am with my queen last night...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Tampa/Sarasota Photos

H,

Great pictures, great riders, great trip route, great food, great weather!!!

Definitely a great day!!!! Hope to see you guys again soon! Mark

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
H,

Great pictures, great riders, great trip route, great food, great weather!!!

Definitely a great day!!!! Hope to see you guys again soon! Mark
Definitely! The guy who took us on the twisties road yesterday said that they have another cool ride schedule to July 31st and invited us to join them. I'M IN!!!!
I'm going to ride as much as I can before my "gang" comes back from their summer vacation and would like to know if you and your girl (everyone is welcome and wish Erick could come too) would like to come to Sarasota and have dinner near Longboat Key? There is also a nice place in Lakewood Ranch where we could meet as well. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Looks like everyone had a great time sorry I missed this one but maybe next time. Post it up for the next ride.

·
Registered
47 Posts
H
Had a blast riding with you guys yesterday.:a18: Sorry i had to leave early but i had something i had to do. But i would of loved to take the twisties. whats the name of that road.

BTW Great pics and videos.

·
Registered
300 Posts
ride

Hey fellas/ladies what up? Those were great photos and videos. Thanks to Mr H for making it happen and especially to Mr H's "Queen" for taking all the videos. Also thanks to the twistie meister who took all through all those great back roads
Awesome day.
E

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
H
Had a blast riding with you guys yesterday.:a18: Sorry i had to leave early but i had something i had to do. But i would of loved to take the twisties. whats the name of that road.

BTW Great pics and videos.
What happened to you yesterday? We all thought that your throttle got stuck on that intersection...:joke:
I really do not know the name of that road. I often thought that we were lost! I know you had to bail but you missed the best of the ride bro! Anyway it was a pleasure meeting you! Take care! H

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had a great time guys and gals. We will need to do these on a regular basis.
My wife belongs to a group and they ride every other month. Maybe we should start something like that?
What do you think?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts