M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I accelerate hard in second and my bike stutters like it's starved for something. After much searching I've found many old posts talking about blown out dogs, but I don't really think it's tranny because it doesn't ever jump out of gear. I pulled the Tre and it actually seemed better but still did it. Guess I should have tried a new map on PC3 before I posted. Correct answer wins a prize. (a hearty shout of thanks, and a beer chugged in your name) Please gods of the 9er community, for my baby! I beg of you!!! Aaaaauuuuuuggh! (too much?) by the way, I only just noticed this happen after the dealer did fuel rail recall. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Okay so I accelerate hard in second and my bike stutters like it's starved for something. After much searching I've found many old posts talking about blown out dogs, but I don't really think it's tranny because it doesn't ever jump out of gear. I pulled the Tre and it actually seemed better but still did it. Guess I should have tried a new map on PC3 before I posted. Correct answer wins a prize. (a hearty shout of thanks, and a beer chugged in your name) Please gods of the 9er community, for my baby! I beg of you!!! Aaaaauuuuuuggh! (too much?) by the way, I only just noticed this happen after the dealer did fuel rail recall. Thanks for your help
Letting us know your mods would help to answer or offer up one. Alot of things can cause this.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Of course! Srry. Just bolt ons "bottlefed" intakes, pc3 custom tuned map, TRE and sideburners. Oh and it's an 07 with 5k miles. No burn outs but I ride just a little sportbike style.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts