Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seattle Int'l Motorcycle Show,,,,,,,,Dec 11

Location Qwest Field N. Parking Lot
800 Occidental Ave
Dec 11 Sat 11:00 AM
Seattle, WA 98104

Any washintonians going to this?? I'm thinking about it, weather permitting.....

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If i am in town i will be goin. there is s 50/50 chanve il be in FL during this time though
cool zangy. We can keep up on things here< Would be nice to get a few of our beasts to show up at the show. Maybe they will let us go in with them and have our own lil show. LOL

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be going but will be on crutches or a wheel chair. Cripple parking and 4 wheels for me for 2 months.
How did that go man?? You're here, so must have been OK, Glad to see ya.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Next wed. Nov 3rd. is the app. for the Knife. Gettin everything ready for the time off. I bought a Rc airplane to build for the time off, hope it will take some time to assemble.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Use cheap glue, You will have to keep gluing things back together LOL That should take a while8)

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll be there, probably Saturday. No bike though since I'll be coming from Tri-Cities over Snoqualmie.
Saturday is when I am riding down and WTH is the sense of going to a bike show on 4 wheels??? Where's you sense of adventure Pete? LOL Understood mang...........

·
xxx
210 Posts
Saturday is when I am riding down and WTH is the sense of going to a bike show on 4 wheels??? Where's you sense of adventure Pete? LOL Understood mang...........
Plus, $10.00 for parking a car is ridiculous. Our bike show here isn't until January and it doesn't look like this winter will be very friendly. The Seattle show sounds like a safer bet. Do you know if Gerbings usually sets up at the show? They aren't on the sponsor list but I wouldn't mind checking out there stuff. Schuberth will be there and I would love to see their helmets in person.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Plus, $10.00 for parking a car is ridiculous. Our bike show here isn't until January and it doesn't look like this winter will be very friendly. The Seattle show sounds like a safer bet. Do you know if Gerbings usually sets up at the show? They aren't on the sponsor list but I wouldn't mind checking out there stuff. Schuberth will be there and I would love to see their helmets in person.
Don't know about Gerbings, should be some great stuff there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Show Time

Even though the show has deminished the last couple years due to this economy of ours, I will be attending with my kids. Not sure date and time yet but hope to see some new products this year and a few niner's as well.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I usually make a guest appearance on one of those days! I have been bring the fam damply and we make an event out of it.

Not sure on this years status, but I am sure I will be there for one day.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I will be going but will be on crutches or a wheel chair. Cripple parking and 4 wheels for me for 2 months.
I will be on crutches too, maybe we can car pool. I may get lucky and have one of those scooter things to use. Maybe they have cup holders...just thinking.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Todd, that would be cool but I already have a car full. Me, mom, brother, girlfriend, and son. Can only fit five in my H2.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I will be on crutches too, maybe we can car pool. I may get lucky and have one of those scooter things to use. Maybe they have cup holders...just thinking.
Oh I can see it now---------

Carpool would be cool! I might be sportin something like this------

1 - 20 of 39 Posts