M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellas-

I know it's late notice but I am itchin' to take the new monster out for a ride!! I have the day off tomorrow and am meeting up with a couple of buddies tomorrow (Friday 12/31) around 10:45 - 11:00 at the Park & Ride in Bellevue off of 405 exit 9. Nothing too horibbaly long or involved just a scoot around Kirkland, Bellevue... maybe Alki??

I know it'll be chilly but it'll be SUNNY!!:a18::a18:
let me know
O

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
think of it this way Rick... tomorrow can be a warm up for your Saturday ride :joke:

Have a great time
LOL I plan on it, and thaw things out 23 right now, they are saying 16 by morning up here,,,,,,,

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Bike is still on jack with mod/maintenance stuff when I gots time
AH come on Jason, you missing out on some BRISK riding ma friend LOL

·
Registered
364 Posts
hey fellas-

I know it's late notice but I am itchin' to take the new monster out for a ride!! I have the day off tomorrow and am meeting up with a couple of buddies tomorrow (Friday 12/31) around 10:45 - 11:00 at the Park & Ride in Bellevue off of 405 exit 9. Nothing too horibbaly long or involved just a scoot around Kirkland, Bellevue... maybe Alki??

I know it'll be chilly but it'll be SUNNY!!:a18::a18:
let me know
O
Hey DeemO. Welcome aboard. I'm up for a ride. I will meet up with fletch and eviltapper. See you in Bellevue!

·
Registered
924 Posts
woke up this mornin around 4ish----- 14 Degrees out not gonna see the frank and beans for a while! With a high of 36 today it will be brisk.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Why is everyone pick'n on the white boy? Yes it was with a dark crown today but they were nice in let'n the cracker hang with'um:D

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
great day!

Hey Fellas!! It was great meeting everyone today! Looking forward to doing it again soon.:D

Fletch - a quick reminder that your '******' was the only one today that got the chics' attention!! :joke:

A few more shot's of today. That 280 on the back of Ken's ride is something else in person!! not to mention the blood on the levers and wheels! classic!!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Hey Fellas!! It was great meeting everyone today![ Looking forward to doing it again soon.:D

Fletch - a quick reminder that your '******' was the only one today that got the chics' attention!! :joke:

A few more shot's of today. That 280 on the back of Ken's ride is something else in person!! not to mention the blood on the levers and wheels! classic!!
Well tomorrow will be here soon enough, Very nice pics, and great time. Yeah that looks kinda odd all the black and collens shining star haaaaaaaaaaaa See ya all tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,FROSTY BUNS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts