M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm looking at getting a new seats or my current ones recovered. Just looking for some ideas on what there is out there to choose from so lets see some pics.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Corbin custom fit for me at their shop. love them.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Artvox nice did you do the work yourself or did you have someone else do the work. It's a beautiful seat. I'm looking for the same kind of flair maby with a little more padding around the tailbone area. Those long rides take a toll on me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
After torturing my butt with the stock seat for the first year I dropped almost $700 on a Saddleman's seat....looked nice but wasn't much better comfort wise than stock. My uphostery guy said there wasn't enough foam to cut out and fill in with gel insert and not enough excess material to add foam and still get a good fit with the skin. Fortunately I unloaded it on Ebay without much monitary loss. Out of desperation I tried the factory Suzuki full cut gel. Awesome feel! Wish I would have gone with it first. The full cut sits you a little lower and further back for a more stretched ride. (I'm 6' 4") The set comes with driver and passenger seats, no hardware changes needed. I added a Custom World drivers backrest for more lumbar support and my butt and back both thank me, especially on the long hauls. Got mine thru DLP for $250.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Got mine from them too! Werent exactly how I wanted them so sent them off to Baldy. Still havent had the the chance to put them though, maybe with taxes. Will post up pics when they are done.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Here's mine

Picked up these Corbins off of Ebay. They're not exact matches, but close enough and comfy too. My wife demanded a backrest after being put out onto the taillight several times when she first started riding with me. I didn't want the big backrest, so this seat with backrest attachment was a good fit to satisfy both of our wants.

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
seat signature

Hey bro, I took a sharpy to my Corbin seat. That light colored thread was driving me crazy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts