M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am trying to decide on materials for custom seats and would appreciate your advice/opinions. I have an 07 LE I'm not crazy about white for the seats. I'm considering gator, baby gator, snake, ostrich, and just plain leather. I'm thinking black, no piping, maybe some stitching. I'm concerned that the different patterned leathers or stitching may distract from the clean lines of the LE stripes. Thanks for the advise as always.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
i am no seat or leather expert. i would suggest you PM baldylatino and ask him about his suggestions. he specializes in doing seats and would be far better at getting advice from since he is very familiar with not only our bikes but the various materials. he might even be able to provide you with some photos to help. :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Just my take on it. Black Snake skin with yellow stitching. looks pretty cool in person. I agree Baldy has done some rockin seats and knows what works. Look at hinks seat and a few others. You have to make up your mind what you dont want and then ask.
bob

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just my take on it. Black Snake skin with yellow stitching. looks pretty cool in person. I agree Baldy has done some rockin seats and knows what works. Look at hinks seat and a few others. You have to make up your mind what you dont want and then ask.
bob
Thanks bob I really like the looks of your seats:bigthumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts