M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Seat Cut Down w/ pics

he removed a lot as you can see, this is the seat i use for the race track he put about an 1/2 inch of material on the bottom then used the stock back and made them work together $100.00 total

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

That looks real good. Can we have a full picture of your bike to get the overall picture?

Reed

·
Registered
181 Posts

That looks nice bro.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Where did you get a stock seat? I want to do that. It is now a priority.

·
Registered
254 Posts
You know JR. with almost a thousand posts going and each one of them is the same 2 pictures over and over again. I began to wonder if you had any other bike pictures to entertain us with.
I just noticed another picture of yours posted with a great picture of another bike.
It was a beautiful blue rocket with great
lines, and a nice pair of white shorts with real pretty hair.
How about tagging your posts with a few from that series??

Congrats on a good life, great kid and all.
Cheers to your dad too.
-D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bought the stock seat  from my dealer buddy  shipped to my door $218.00 i rode around town for 2 hrs. last night  not a bad ride sits low & you can really feel the bike. The guy here will do it for $100.00 plus shipping he does a lot of custom & restoration work on cars & bikes has a large selection of coverings. i prefer basket weave. Stinky's Custom Interiors 585-330-5514 1 week turnaround time

·
Registered
133 Posts
joet said:
never checked why would you think that?
Look at the picture you posted or look at your front mag wheel. The valve stem is on the right side. Should be on the left side. Mag wheel slots rotation are opposite to the rear mag wheel. No big deal, but your front wheel is on backwards.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you are all right tire arrow is pointing backwards will get that changed asap thanks guys is this put on or factory?

·
Registered
817 Posts
joet said:
you are all right tire arrow is pointing backwards will get that changed asap thanks guys is this put on or factory?
Bike ships with front wheel not attached, so blame the dealer. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts