M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some color options that make sense for a new seat for my '07 LE? I really like the tan look on black bikes but not on a blue........

Anyone have any great ideas? :dontknow: I was thinking of having Baldylatino do a white saddle with blue around the trim and sides? Any input other than black?

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
i also have the blue LE ..i would like to see a blue saddle with white side panels... the front tips of the side panels should end right at the thin white stripe on either side of the tank... talked to baldy bout this idea,but he had concerns about accuracy without having a LE striped bike to work on....i think it would look sharp...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am currently waiting on baldy to complete a seat for my 07 le. It will be blue with white ostrich stripe down the middle to match paint. Can't wait to get it on the Bike Will post pics asap.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool guys! Post pics when you can! I am looking forward to dealing with Baldy. I am still leaning toward White Ostrich saddle with blue trim on the driver, passenger seats AND the backrest! I think it would look HAWT!:drool: Of course, this has to wait for Winter when my baby is in pieces in the garage getting her blue LED's.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts