M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed a recent trend the last week or so and I think I figured out why its happening....

Using the search function is good. However, using search function to bring 2 and 3 year old dead posts back to life isn't. Many have dead links, posters are no longer on the board, etc.

Guess that's what is bound to happen when the regulars jump all over the new board members for not using the search feature........:dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
I love it when the everyone, especially the new guys use the search feature. There is a lot of great information out there. And yes some of the links are dead, but it shows that you tried to search out an answer instead of just starting a new thread that reads "what's the biggest tire I can fit on my stock rear rim".

Keep searching and if you do not find the answer ask away. There is a ton of knowledge on this board. You may get the :eek:ldpost: but we also like to bust some balls from time to time. I mean come on, we are on the web. :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Can any one tell me what is the biggest tire I can fit on my stock rim? huh How much oil does this thing hold? Do I change all 4 spark plugs or just the hi speed ones?
Help, help!:bigthumbsup:
Just the high speed ones if you don't ride slow. It's probably best to change the blinker fluid and check the muffler bearings at the same time.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Can any one tell me what is the biggest tire I can fit on my stock rim? huh How much oil does this thing hold? Do I change all 4 spark plugs or just the hi speed ones?
Help, help!:bigthumbsup:
no no no you change your low speed ones every 5K and your high speed ones every 12K because your not always using you high speed ones but you are always using your low speed set so that is how i do it.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts