M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No probs H!! :D
Hink they are really good guys to deal with if you decide to talk to them, they deliver world wide as well. The screen cost $190. 0z dollars.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How easy is it to take off? That may be the breaking point.
Well with you lack of mechanical knowledge you will struggle :joke:
Mate back the lock nuts off and unwind the two allen head bolts and your done :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
H if you know someone with a cnc you could get some clamps made up to fit the bars. Just another option if you didnt not want to drill and tap riser's.
Oh and sorry if i make you spend money NOT :doorag:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
would be nice if this went with the conture of the headlight cowl a little better..... JMHO otherwise I like it...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
would be nice if this went with the conture of the headlight cowl a little better..... JMHO otherwise I like it...

:agree:The company did not make a screen for the 109, so i picked one from a different bike that i thought was close, what i am going to do is cut a bit off the bottom of the screen to get rid of that gap.

p.s. that's bad AZZ bro...... :bigthumbsup:
does that affect the turn radius??? "o)
Thanks bro :bigthumbsup:
NO it does not

Cheers bigeh

·
Registered
461 Posts
damn, with that serious power plant you need a full fairings ... how fast is it on 1/4 mile ?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,078 Posts
I like that screen, thanks for the links to it. I want something small I can leave on the bike most of the time (the VStream is for longer rides) and I've looked at bubble shields and everything else. I'm about to the point of getting a sheet of Lexan and making one myself.

I like the way you mounted that too. You could probably attach it with a couple thumb screws in pre-tapped holes.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts