M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions on fi2000r settings with scorpions and ducks? Seems to run fine with settings the unit shipped with. Some popping with release of throttle if your ridin it like you stole it......

·
Registered
339 Posts
On the popping when letting off the throttle......Have you blocked off your Pair Valves. They let in fresh air into the exhaust to burn off left over fuel and the popping is the result.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i have not.......wth is that?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are you speaking about the air intake holes on the rear of the air boxes?

·
Registered
61 Posts
pynikal, i looked through that whole thread (skimmed) and didn't see anyone posting settings for scorpions and ducks, or GWs. I know it's not exactly rocket science but a nice starting point from others out there would be super helpful i think.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks to all

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well i bought the Cobra fi2000r and let me tell you guys, i'm very happy. Install was cake and adjustments are a breeze. No more popping at low rpms while putting. First gear throttle is ALOT less touchy. I'm at a 2-3-3 adjustment right now might go up on the middle pot to a 4 but when i punch it at 3k or above it's instant throw me off the back power! Little hesitant around 2k.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Well i bought the Cobra fi2000r and let me tell you guys, i'm very happy. Install was cake and adjustments are a breeze. No more popping at low rpms while putting. First gear throttle is ALOT less touchy. I'm at a 2-3-3 adjustment right now might go up on the middle pot to a 4 but when i punch it at 3k or above it's instant throw me off the back power! Little hesitant around 2k.
what kind of pipes and intakes are you running??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts