M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the stealer and asked about the BIG poster, he says no one has asked about it,
so when his 07 poster comes, that 06 poster is all mine 8). On the way home, a warrior pulls up to me
and gives me a :bigthumbsup:, (he has that look on his face that says, it's looks nice but I can smoke
him), the light turns green and I hear his rpm going up, so what do I do. First It was the short burnout,
then I pull away like he was standing still. Second stoplight, I gave him the initial start, then I reel him in
real fast, then pull away (this is on an expressway, speed limit is 50 and light to light is about 1/4 mile).
On the third stoplight, he askes me, what is that, a honda :dontknow:, he has no clue because I'm
de-badged, I told him it's the mighty 109 from Suzuki (then he has another look on his face, maybe I
should trade in my bada$$ warrior for one of those). I smiled all the way home. :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
M109LOVER,

You shouldn't pick on kids, JK ::)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
those banners are cool!!they take up alot of space on a wall,that's for sure.

·
Registered
446 Posts
A buddy of mine (GTWARRIOR) won't run with me from a rolling start on his warrior. Even he says he wouldnt have anything for me from a rolling start. I keep egging him on but he won't take the bait. I will admit though, due to his ability and his bikes abilty, he will smoke my butt in the twisties. I just want to run him in the straight away. I can't rag on him too bad though, If it wasn't for him Suzi wouldnt be lowered. He browses this forum, so I'm sure I'll catch it from him soon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
z4woo, I know of a warrior in your area that would love to come out a play with you on his his little bike. :D. go on the rswarrior.com forum and look for FRANKENSTEIN give him a shout. i'am sure he would love to wheel out his little warrior with your big suzuki. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
raw taz, thats not the warrior that Iam talking about its his #21 warrior. suzuki has a powerful bike for a water-cooled shaftdrive v-twin straight line cruiser. i won't deny that :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
Cool Warrior :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
his #21 bike
21 turbo 150.1rwhp and 164ftlbs this is pre nos...

his other bike with the pr 110
115.7rwhp and 124ftlbs

and for his brand new Stratoliner
95.73 and 118.86 ftlbs with just a BAK........

remember the stock warrior is only 74 rwphs and 99 ftlbs. and not that much slower in the 1/4 than the m109(stock on stock). he gained 76 hp and 65 tq on his 21, basically doubling the HP while keeping the weight down......

/the more you know

Crazyspeed said:
Do you know what kind of power it made??

·
Registered
398 Posts
Give JR long enough and i'm sure he'll come out with a turbo 109. Just a matter of time and when it does happen.......he'll have not cruisers but sport bikes trying to catch up with him.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts