M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I saw 3 yes I said 3 motorcycle cager accidents today. I was starting to think we should just turn around and go home. 1 Life flight, 1 Bonehead Biker and 1 2 bike 1 cager 1 biker in ambulance incedent.

I have to take some motrin to ease the pain in my neck from watching my six all day.

I am suprised the wife kept getting back on the back of the bike.

TAZ

·
Registered
924 Posts
:beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3:
Glad your still with us.... Not a good day for them :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yea you would thik some news organization or Geico or somebody would do a T.V. spot telling people to pay attention, put your phone down and what its like to be on a bike against all the cages. BTW TAZ did you ever fix the wifes 50 and does she still ride it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SpaceCaveman said:
Yea you would thik some news organization or Geico or somebody would do a T.V. spot telling people to pay attention, put your phone down and what its like to be on a bike against all the cages. BTW TAZ did you ever fix the wifes 50 and does she still ride it.
She has not ridden in a while, She wants too but I think she is still a little gun shy. I have not had a chance to patch the bike up, I have been waiting until she gets back on and has some more miles under her belt.

TAZ

·
Registered
144 Posts
Don't worry, Murphys law states Things Always happen in three's. If you think about it, (IT IS TRUE I READ IT ON THE INTERNET!)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Living in Florida, you have to watch out all the time especially during this time of the year. I live just across the bay from St Pete and that is a major retirement area. They just do not retire their cars. Read and see it all the time.

Be carefull around them all! :eek:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
WohoSo said:
Living in Florida, you have to watch out all the time especially during this time of the year. I live just across the bay from St Pete and that is a major retirement area. They just do not retire their cars. Read and see it all the time.

Be carefull around them all!  :eek:
Yep, I was over on that side for the Palm Harbor bike fest and had 3 different times when people pulled right into me. They were not old people but I don't think I have had 3 people cut me off on the Tampa side in a month.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I live on the Cocoa Beach side and its just as bad over here but I think its more people on phones then any thing else

·
Registered
134 Posts
Since getting my 109 and going back to riding it most days, I have really started to notice the number of people who are driving while talking on their cell phones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts