M109 Riders banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have posted a wtb thread. ive gotten 2 pm from scotsean234 stating he has a friend with the parts. however he has sent me 2 seperate gmail addresses with 2 different names. i also notice he had joined the forum sep 2020 and only shows 9 posts. anyone have any dealings with this member?

·
Registered
357 Posts
i have posted a wtb thread. ive gotten 2 pm from scotsean234 stating he has a friend with the parts. however he has sent me 2 seperate gmail addresses with 2 different names. i also notice he had joined the forum sep 2020 and only shows 9 posts. anyone have any dealings with this member?
Most these weird PMs are scammers and need to be flagged and blacklisted... Sad part they just keep coming back! Try deal with eBay or companys sales unless they long standing members or use Paypal if you do not know them and have buyers protection!

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Wayne, stay far away from that dirt bag. He's 100% a FRAUD, and he's already gotten over on one of our members, with his schemes and lies.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for the replies. hey BOBBY! I knew it wasnt making sense. its a shame we have to second guess our members. what happened to trust and honesty?

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Thank you both for the replies. hey BOBBY! I knew it wasnt making sense. its a shame we have to second guess our members. what happened to trust and honesty?
Unfortunately Wayne, we now live in a world where nowhere is safe. You must have your guard up on just about everything you try to get accomplished in life these days. These low-life scammers and frauds spend countless hours, days, weeks, and months trying to create/find avenues to rip off unsuspecting, honest, and hard-working people. I find it very difficult to trust anyone anymore, especially people I have no history with, or knowledge of. I wasn't like that several years ago, but I have become that way now. I keep to myself, mind my own business, and analyze and research the heck out of every situation, with regard to my money and my possessions. The world has become an absolute cesspool these days, and unfortunately some of the scum/sewage has found its way to this Forum. My suggestion is to research any/all newer members here, before doing any type of transaction with that individual, to find out if he/she is legitimate and trustworthy or not. If you can't conclude that individual is, it's best to cut all communication with that member immediately. Thankfully, there are still lots of members here who are honest and trustworthy. Personally, I will limit my trust to a small group of them, and simply bite the bullet on the cost of new, replacement or upgrade items, rather than trust someone here who I know nothing about. It's a shame, but it is what it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts