M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are coming to pick up my Burple 109 tonight . I pick up my 07 Pewter Denim Street Glide tonight . Still love the 109 but wasn't quite comfortable for Mommy.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Two different worlds. The street glide is a snazzy bike. I looked at one and was really liking it. Good size engine and nice features, but doesn't look real bulky. Have fun!

G

·
Shame the 109 did not work out for Momma, but at least you are still riding and now you both will be comfortable. Best wishes on the new ride and don't be a stranger. Just because you may not have the bike doesn't mean the addiction goes away :p :p

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
just because you say goodbye to the bike, does not mean you have to say goodbye to the board. the board isn't just about the 109, it's about bikes in general and nonsensical bs'ing too. besides, you don't have to own a 109 to appreciate its qualities. also, we need some HD'ers around to make fun of.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I have found that Mommy likes the new gell seat alot more than stock....

Please ride safe, come back once in a while to tell us what the 109 looks like from behind :eek: :eek: :joke:

Sledzep

·
Registered
44 Posts
Don't worry about it, I went to ebay to look up a few street glides to see what you mean but the passenger seat on that bike doesnt look like it would be a much different position than the 109 and with all that vibration when it's running and standing on the roadside when it's not I think momma will be back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the encouragement. I can't have two so had to give a little to get a little ( no pun intended or maybe it was). The street glide came with quick detach backrest and we also ordered the quick detach tour pack like we had on my old road king( So mommy can take a nap, which has been known to happpen). Should have that in a week. I'll post picks soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTW, Please welcome horseplay to the fold he drove over from Illinois yesterday to pick up the 109. Great guy treat him well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts