M109 Rider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Hardly a stock Harley, in his post he admits "i began to tell him that stock harleys are getting faster and with a pipe and airkit that they can all produce this kind of performance....in reality i have a 103 stroker kit, ET heads w/ 2" valves, 253 cams /w 535 lift...etc...it is fun spankin those metrics with my "stock" bike."

I was looking for the part at the end that said "and then I woke up" but he forgot to add that part. :joke:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
talk to this sucker after summer and find out when he has to rebuild that "fire" breathing HD! I know what happens when you mix high performance and dated air cooled design.

·
Registered
112 Posts
in reality i have a 103 stroker kit, ET heads w/ 2" valves, 253 cams /w 535 lift...etc.

Ummm....isn't this a modified Harley? Wonder how much this dude spent to go that fast? I'm willing to bet a bunch.
Yep, sounds like an inexperienced rider as well.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Trust me, that's hardly a stock Dyna if he's put that kit in it. My bike is the only one that comes with the 103" Stroker Crate motor as standard. He's a rude, lying bastard and obviously takes delight in it. Those guys are the ones who get the press...and it's like most press, negative. Bad for all involved in riding. Best to forget him.

LG

·
Registered
112 Posts
I agree LG. The guy is an idiot and so is everyone else that replied.
If the idiot lost against a 109, do you really think he would of posted that one?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's all fun and games and I love a good competitive race as much as the next guy. So I am not hurt that a fellow 109 brother fell prey to another fellow motorcyclist , but come on guys......its a DYNA for crapes sake. :redfaced:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yep, and I'm a few 109s have lost races before that, and will lose again. For a stock cruiser, the 109 is just a great bike and cruiser.....and the fastest V-twin cruiser out of the box. And sure enough Ruben, it definitely looks much better than a Dyna Wide Glide.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
speed28 said:
Yep, and I'm a few 109s have lost races before that, and will lose again. For a stock cruiser, the 109 is just a great bike and cruiser.....and the fastest V-twin cruiser out of the box.  And sure enough Ruben, it definitely looks much better than a Dyna Wide Glide.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Allow me to make two points here.

That guy wasn't your "fellow motorcyclist" any more than a man in a bar gettin ready to push a boot up your ass is a fellow reveler. If you decide to race with that sort then don't be nice like you are in here. Be focused, be strong and run your race, not his. I'd bet the M109R rider in that story would now agree with me about that point.

Now here's the second point. My bike will keep up with your M. My bike cost $30,000. Nuff said?

LG

·
Registered
422 Posts
So let me understand something
This guy is bragging about being a liar???

Bet he was the sort of kid we all remember from highschool bragging about all the chicks he bedded when in actual fact the only action he got was with Mrs Palmer and her five daughters. ;)

I feel sorry for him...he has a fast bike and a depleted bank account so what

·
Registered
363 Posts
texas109 said:
guys just so you know this HD has over $6000.00 just in the motor and that's when he started last year :eek: ..how much do you think he has now ??? ;)

all you have to do is look at his old posts

http://www.harleychatgroup.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=12088&highlight=

let us put $2500.00 in our motors and its all over for all :clap2:
Yep, and that's the moral to that guy's story. When it takes $30,000 to run with $12,000 then the winner was a loser before the first turn of the wheel. Now what do you figure that makes you guys?

LG

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
$30,000 to beat $12,000 and it looks like the day he claims to have beaten the 109 was on a rare day when he could even keep his bad HD running! He's selling it now cause it's bwoooken! Awwwwww

·
Registered
752 Posts
I still think that his 103 wouldn't pull us. Maybe a VTX, maybe. It still weighs 100lbs more than us and there is now way his HP and TQ are as strong.

Great point on the $30,000 vs $12,000. Maybe he should race an $11,000 Busa. He'd probably say he pulled that too.

I guess every board has braggerts and trolls. Our board has it's own troubles sometimes too.

Wouldn't it be nice to race him with 10,000 in mods on our bike? By then we would be to his of the rack price.

·
Registered
19 Posts
sorry to be negative, but crusteel45 isn't lying maybe boasting to much, he is a member on the RSwarrior forum, he use to be a warrior owner until he found this used H-D that was hopped up. he didn't pay 30,000. a stock 109 probably won't hang with it. might be a little closer than what he said. his H-D is a very strong bike. he actually is a very good guy he likes to get people going. he comes to all the warrior rallys with his H-D to give us a hard time. don't take it to heart your 109's are very impressive machines.

·
Registered
752 Posts
gtwarrior said:
sorry to be negative, but crusteel45 isn't lying maybe boasting to much, he is a member on the RSwarrior forum, he use to be a warrior owner until he found this used H-D that was hopped up. he didn't pay 30,000. a stock 109 probably won't hang with it. might be a little closer than what he said. his H-D is a very strong bike. he actually is a very good guy he likes to get people going. he comes to all the warrior rallys with his H-D to give us a hard time. don't take it to heart your 109's are very impressive machines.
Does he run rods? If he can't run a V-Rod he can't run an M109.

I find it hard to believe that a bike that weighs the same as my bike and was generating a little more than half the HP mine was can beat my bike with some engine mods. It is still a smaller air cooled engine with the same weight bike. How does he go up 15 cubic inches and almost double his HP?

I realize a more aggressive crank and pistons and a higher compression ratio and blah, blah, blah. But he still has to raise his HP by 55% just to come even with a 109. And if he raised his compression ratio from 8.9:1 he is probably just equal to our 10:1 stock. This is only a 17% increase in engine size and looks to have netted him sufficiently higher than a 55% gain in power. So we could be spitting out 180 at the rear wheel if we went to 128 cubic inches. Lamont, get on this mod!

If he beat the 109 than it was a driver beating a driver not that Harley beating a 109.

·
Registered
363 Posts
L-Train, when you've got a sec, go over here and take a look at a couple of the 103 dyno print outs.

http://www.cycle-rama.com/twin_cam_dyno_charts.htm

136hp
125tq

...and I meant he was lying to the guy about how "stock" his bike was...I always believed he won those races.

...and I meant my bike cost $30,000 new with a couple of extras...just figured his wasn't too far off.

LG

·
Registered
161 Posts
Guys I hate to be a downer to you but you will lose to him. I saw him drag race and that thing will pull the front wheel off the ground in 2nd easy. But really, in the grand scheme of things does it really matter all that much? Not really. There will always be a faster bike than mine, yours and his so who really cares. But he's not lying about being faster than an M109.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.