M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After joining 109rider.com in 2007, I found out that interstate rides and rallies can be organized in a very successful manner. All of these can be found in Germany, Australia, Europe and also France. I am so envious of you guys and hope that one fine day I can fulfill my dream of organizing such an event here in Taiwan with both local and foreign 109riders participating.

Big cc's bikes started its presence in Taiwan in 2003.The selling price of 109 in taiwan started at USD 21250.00, therefore it is not affordable by too many. 2 years ago, the numbers were less then 50. Now it is nearing 70.

Last year I started http://www.m109r.tw/ forum and thus hoping to attract and expose this ride to more people here in Taiwan. We organized a 109riders rally on the 3rd of July this year and we were able to attract 1/3 of the 109riders here to participate. We are rather proud of our initial achievement and I would like to represent our members here to say a warm 'Hello' and also wishing you all a safe ride on your September rally.
Cheers.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:congrats: rainey, thanks for sharing the pictures. looks like everyone had a great time. you had a very nice turn out of members. hope you continue to have your event in the future and that it keeps on growing. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Good looking group you got there! I like the picture of the dock and the one on the bridge!

How much is a 9 in Taiwan?

·
Supporting Vendor
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good looking group you got there! I like the picture of the dock and the one on the bridge!

How much is a 9 in Taiwan?
I bought 07 model USD 21250.00,but 2010 model year will be up to USD25000. H-D fat boy sold USD39000 in here.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Looks Great man!

Motorcycles seem to be expensive over there. yours is by far one of the best LE's there is.

Thanks for the website info!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Congrats on setting up ur meet. U dont have to limit urself to just 109's, invite anyone, but limit ur photos to the 109's. These meets really turn out to be great guys who love the same thing, and thats bikes.

It would of been a perfect picture if you could of lined up all ur bikes on that dock for a pic. Beautiful place you have!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
RAINEY Not only do you make awesome parts but your now an organizer as well. Keep it going brother.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Great work buddy. Great turn out, must of been an amazing day.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Wow those are some beautiful pics, hopefully even more will show up to your next meet. :bigthumbsup: So when would you like to start accepting 109's for importation into Taiwan? I think I might be able to help you get some for less that 21 grand, I can send you some "nearly" new 9's for only $18,000! :joke:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
That's terrific! Thanks for sharing. Looks like a good dedicated group and some awesome scenery. Everything I've seen you do screams quality. Good job. :doorag:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
Awesome pics my brother, thanks for sharing! Excellent work putting your rally together too. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
That's awesome, Rainey! :congrats: on putting together such a successful Meet! Thanks for sharing the pictures...looks like a great time was had by all! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Nice pic Rainey5230!!:bigthumbsup: Great job in getting fellow M109riders out there. The picture of you guys coming over the bridge is fu$%ing sick!!! Good luck with future meets. Take care and ride safe as well

1 - 20 of 21 Posts