M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow 9r's please send a prayer for the people lost in the floods that have devastated the australian state of Queensland. I've seen many a post on this site from from fellow 9r's who are from this state and my prayers and thoughts go out to those who have lost. Some of these people have been flooded twice in 1 week. I know they breed 'em tough in the bush but this act of nature would break the toughest. So to my brothers and sisters in Queensland be strong, stay strong and keep the faith as god will provide. God bless

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
Prayers sent. I know that has to be tough to live through, especially when others lose their lives.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Will pray!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Thanks Toro.

Still isolated here. But it has stopped raining

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks everyone. I guess I was lucky...I still have a house. My wife and I both lost our cars and now my 9 is doing bread and milk runs.

My workplace is underwater and the worst part is...I'm a casual, so no work = no $$

Prayers and wishes to those families whom have lost loved ones and their homes

·
Registered
123 Posts
My thoughts are with you guys on the Eastern side of the Island. May you all get through this and recover. My parents have just gone through it in Bundaberg and luckily all OK. Over this side we are having a heat wave and a spate of deliberatly lit bushfires.
Take care all.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have been a little remiss in extending my thoughts and prayers to my sisters and brothers in Australia. We all seem to have our own mother nature concerns to contend with and life sometimes makes us look closer at our issues than across the oceans.

I feel so bad seeing what your country is going through and the hardships being faced by all of you affected. I heard a number of 200,000 people being evacuated. I don't feel like there is anything I can offer except my thoughts and condolences to you all.

We all have our natural disasters and we don't know who in the world cares. It hits home when I see it on TV the amazing yet horrible floods overtaking your country.

Be safe and please evacuate when asked.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I pray that there is no more lost of life. I pray that you and your countrymen stay strong during this difficult time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts