M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
That thing is pretty sweet. If I did a lot of long distance touring, that would probably be what I would get. Only problem is.... it would hide the view of that big rear tire...

G

·
Alot of Goldwingers have been using that for quite some time. Even some HD riders have been using it on the full dressers. They claim it tracks very well. I have never used it, but have heard great things about it. Limited storage though.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
With it's aero shape, that would look great behind a 109. Expecially a black one, which we all know are the fastest.

Thanks Sled!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont think you should ever need to carry any more than that. I dont know how far into the future I may need it. But I like it.

Sledzep

·
Registered
178 Posts
I watched their 5 minute video and I must say I am pretty impressed. It sure looked really stable to me. If I did a lot of long distance riding, I would certainly look into something like that. Thanks for the post. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
I like it but not sure it's worth $2200. Infact, I know it's not worth $2200 or $2300 for the "Retro" style. I'd rather buy acouple of Lazy Riders and bolt them onto my sled. I could also use a back pack and tank bag. Sure would be A LOT less expensive. If I need that much luggage space though I'm taking the truck and the trailer. You can buy a nice utility trailer for half of that.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
OYChoppa said:
I like it but not sure it's worth $2200. Infact, I know it's not worth $2200 or $2300 for the "Retro" style. I'd rather buy acouple of Lazy Riders and bolt them onto my sled. I could also use a back pack and tank bag. Sure would be A LOT less expensive. If I need that much luggage space though I'm taking the truck and the trailer. You can buy a nice utility trailer for half of that.
+1 :bigthumbsup: My exact thoughts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
OYChoppa said:
I like it but not sure it's worth $2200. Infact, I know it's not worth $2200 or $2300 for the "Retro" style.
Should say it's not worth it to you or for your needs. Apparently it is worth it for other riders who prefer to travel in style, solely on their bike.

·
Registered
890 Posts
+1 :bigthumbsup:
Medic1210 said:
Should say it's not worth it to you or for your needs. Apparently it is worth it for other riders who prefer to travel in style, solely on their bike.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts