M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw my first 07 today....it was red . It was sitting at Stubbs SW in Houston. The red really gives the bike a different look. I would have preferred it was darker and more Maroon like in color but it was still nice.

I still think Black fits this bike best , its MEAN........but I like Silver next I think ........

I didnt notice anything else different about the bike from my 06. I thought there would be a few more noticable touches but with a quick walk around , I didnt see anything major.

Wonder how the white looks.....?

·
Registered
116 Posts
The white is not a bright white like I thought it would be, more of a pearl white. First time I saw it, hated it. Thought the only thing missing was the Storm Trooper outfit to wear while riding it. 2nd time in dealership it starting wearing on me, hey it is a 109. Still like my black beast the best though!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Was thinking its not too tough to darken the red and make it more of a candy-apple color (just a couple coats of honey and re-clear) and maybe some graphics 8) at any rate, I like the red.. Doesn't have to be the fastest, its a 109 so its faster than most anything else already 8)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good points....... How hard to add those coats , I wonder?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts