M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Silver M109R in Prescott AZ (they wanted to make a deal NOT at MSRP) and drove it home in spite of the red flag wind conditions between Prescott and Mesa.

WHAT A BIKE. I have a bit over 400 miles on it already, and I love it. Did the ride to Globe and back, and am looking for some other good rides. I have a friend with a VTX 1300 that is a fairly new rider, so riding with him helps me remember what I should be concentrating on. That garbage someone was spewing in a review of getting the bike to turn is ludicris. I had no problems bringing the bike over on that nice 240....

Silver is the fastest color. I can't wait for the hard body color bags, and maybe that chrome shaft cover. Great site, I joined it the day before I bought the bike.

Oh, and if the nice gentleman from Mesa that I met at the dealership that wanted my silver one, there is one at Town adn Country.

G

·
Damn, these things are begining to swarm like mequitoes all across the country. Just kidding. Congratulations, enjoy many days of riding and reading.

oldfart

1 - 11 of 11 Posts