M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be meeting a few other riders at the Morrison Conoco (C470 / Morrison Road exit) at about 11:00 AM. Don't know where we are riding yet. If anyone wants to join in.... meet us there!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
600 Posts
I'll plan on being there. Mind if I bring a couple others with me? They bathe regularly and pay for their own gas :joke:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trouble_Is said:
I'll plan on being there. Mind if I bring a couple others with me? They bathe regularly and pay for their own gas :joke:
Sure!!!! More bikes - More Fun!!!! They don't have to bathe if they ride in back!!!!! :D

We are thinking about riding the 105/83 loop or perhaps to Idaho Springs for Beaujo's Pizza. Does that sound okay???

·
Registered
600 Posts
Sounds great :bigthumbsup: :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trouble_Is said:
Sounds great :bigthumbsup: :D
Hope you enjoyed the ride today, Rod! Nice meeting you and hopefully we'll have a whole line-up of 109's out there soon!!!

Here's a shot from today...

·
Registered
67 Posts
G said:
Hope you enjoyed the ride today, Rod! Nice meeting you and hopefully we'll have a whole line-up of 109's out there soon!!!

Here's a shot from today...

But It's not nice to have rides while I'm out of town .......
Well... I'm back now and I see Tuesday should be Sunny and 74 so I'll probably be out there...

Ride Safe!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ed- welcome back! Come on out to Fays Saturday morning if you around (bring your wife too). There should be a quite a few of other riders to say hello too.... and you can see how well the 109 can perform.

G

·
Registered
67 Posts
G said:
Ed- welcome back! Come on out to Fays Saturday morning if you around (bring your wife too). There should be a quite a few of other riders to say hello too.... and you can see how well the 109 can perform.

G
What Time??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts