M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in trying to do the ride to Danbury that got rained out last weekend. I know its short notice but the weather should be good to hit the twisties this weekend.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Anyone interested in trying to do the ride to Danbury that got rained out last weekend. I know its short notice but the weather should be good to hit the twisties this weekend.
Either here or to smithfield to he bike wash...? are you riding both days? maybe we can do both!!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm going to be riding local tomorrow. Blacklightning & I are riding to Brier Creek early Sat morning for a Porshe cruise-in. Then it's on to Matison's to pick-up the replacement clutch cable that broke near the Dragon. Blacklightning still has Luck06's shoes. I'm gonna send the shoes and cable to him next week. We're also gonna return to Blacklightning's place & drill my pipes. After that, I've got to return home and entertain family that's visiting.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I wish I could, but I will be staying local this weekend. Sort of as a celebration of my birthday thing:bigthumbsup:.
Plus, since I will be going to the car show next weekend, I need to be good for a while:evil:. I am sure I will be able to go closer to the end of this month. I will be letting you know.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish I could, but I will be staying local this weekend. Sort of as a celebration of my birthday thing:bigthumbsup:.
Plus, since I will be going to the car show next weekend, I need to be good for a while:evil:. I am sure I will be able to go closer to the end of this month. I will be letting you know.
Birthday? Happy Birthday to you!!

Just let me know when for the ride!! You guys ride safe tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts