M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw the weather for the Southern WA. area and thought about doing lunch up north, with You all! if your feelin it.. Saturday somewhere? Or could do LACEY, WA. Cabella's? If you all want to ride as bad as I do right now this could fun say 1100-1200 meet time and all Idea's are welcome..
Up north looks like a beautiful day according to the Weather report so I'm heading your way>>>>>. So those who are wanting to meet up Chime in now and lets get the wheels rollin for tommarrow, Sat 18th...

Be back later, I cant stand it anymore Going riding now and again tomarrow. You northern boys pick a good spot for tomarows meet up point, you know the area better than I and It's time....

Dave/Doberman...

·
Registered
294 Posts
I just saw the weather for the Southern WA. area and thought about doing lunch up north, with You all! if your feelin it.. Saturday somewhere? Or could do LACEY, WA. Cabella's? If you all want to ride as bad as I do right now this could fun say 1100-1200 meet time and all Idea's are welcome..
Up north looks like a beautiful day according to the Weather report so I'm heading your way>>>>>. So those who are wanting to meet up Chime in now and lets get the wheels rollin for tommarrow, Sat 18th...

Be back later, I cant stand it anymore Going riding now and again tomarrow. You northern boys pick a good spot for tomarows meet up point, you know the area better than I and It's time....

Dave/Doberman...
I wish a didn't already have plans. I'd go for a ride with ya. I am headed for Leavenworth tomarrow morning. ;(

·
Registered
924 Posts
Well Sat starts the family travel days, Di's grandmas, her step mom, My big family shin-dig and then my dad's... I am out until mid week next week.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Sure, rub it in, all this talk about riding...huh...Someday I will be able to ride again....hopefully by April. Have fun guys, we are expecting snow here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts