M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one going?

On Saturday august 7th from 12-3 pm Team-Powersports Smithfield will be hosting its first bikini bike wash!

Our bikini girls will be washing rides for 3 hours.

Our grill will be hot too, serving free burgers and dogs while they last!!!!

Come on down to Team-Powersports Kawasaki Suzuki of Smithfield to cool off with some wet and wild fun!!!

• Saturday August 7th from 12-3

• Bikini bike wash

• Free Food

• Every helmet in stock will be 25% off!

• Crazy discounts on new motorcycles, scooters, UTV's and ATV's !

721 Venture Dr. Smithfield NC 27577

919-865-3240

www.team-powersports.com

Here are some pics from the Bikini wash hosted at our garner location!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
either here or up to Dansbury to ride with Nikeman... which ever get the most participation..
If I finish up things early enough, I might ride out to Smithfield for a little while. Nothing too long. I need to be good for a while so I don't get the evil eye when I go to E town next weekend.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I finish up things early enough, I might ride out to Smithfield for a little while. Nothing too long. I need to be good for a while so I don't get the evil eye when I go to E town next weekend.
Cool I will be headed that way tomorrow... Any body want to ride let me know. Can meet at my house or somewhere else if you like.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Had clutch cable failure while sitting at a stop light in Garner. Keith trailer me home, good it happen close to home.
:cus:
My question is, why did the clutch cable have to break while sitting at a stop light beside a HARLEY:eek:?
I bet he went straight out and told all his buddys:joke:.
+ 1 on the pictures.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts