M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It maybe riding weather this weekend, so stay posted for when and where or post something coming up and I'll try to make it.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I'll be at the Carolina Ale house - Brier Creek, Saturday 1st around 6pm-? if anyone wants to join me for a beer? :beer3:

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Not sure of my plans yet, but there is the annual Grill 57 cruise in in Garner from 1-5. There are normally about 300 or so cars in the area. This is also on the side of town with Locked and Loaded. If I am not at the Mother-in-Laws, I will be there.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I'll be at the Carolina Ale house - Brier Creek, Saturday 1st around 6pm-? if anyone wants to join me for a beer? :beer3:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Just in case anyone's coming out tonight, location changed to Carolina Ale house crossroads cary 6pm

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Sorry Guys,

I am going to have to try to get in on the next ride:confused:. Been asking the wife all week to see if she wanted to head east to see her mother this weekend. Just as I back the lightning and bike out of the garage to decide which one to drive, she calls and ask if we are still going to see her mother:-\. I did ride both vehicles down the street a little ways and discovered that it was misting rain. So now I will be the good guy and take her to see moms, and hold this one over her head for a sunnier day:evil::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Blackbeast and my neighbor rode up to Yanceyville and hit some twisties... nice rodes up there... have to go back with everything is a little dryer... it was good just to be out...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts