M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather forcast(?) is marginal for Saturday....any plans for riding in the Houston area on Saturday morning?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
wish I was in the Houston area...

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm open for it...
When and where?

·
Registered
296 Posts
May be able to swing it......when and where?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
let's meet at the Starbucks on the NE corner of 1960/249 @ 9am. I believe this is the Willowbrook Commons. Then we can head north on 249 to 149 through the National Forest to Anderson.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
KSU at 9:30?

Sounds like a fun ride!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I will meet you guys there at 9 am......that is a great ride through the Nat. Forrest. been many years since I have done it , though.

Look forward to meeting you guys :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Look forward to meeting you tomorrow Shriker.....ConnRadd look forward to seeing if the Silver 9 can hang with the Black 9's...Mother Nature permitting

·
Registered
289 Posts
sseymour said:
Look forward to meeting you tomorrow Shriker.....ConnRadd look forward to seeing if the Silver 9 can hang with the Black 9's...Mother Nature permitting
Takes two of you to whoop me? Must tell ya something about the silver! :p

If the weather goes south, just give each other a call. Shriker I sent you a PM....

·
Registered
296 Posts
Got your PM ConnRadd, sseymour, looking forward to riding with you as well.....I will PM you now.....

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey you bunch of Jackholes, Why wasn't I invited????????????? Geez, what does a guy have to do to get a PM???? Be there or be square!!!! Big Daddy & Ol' Yeller are IN!
Home - 936-271-1291
Cell - 832-618-4744 :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
OYChoppa said:
Hey you bunch of Jackholes, Why wasn't I invited????????????? Geez, what does a guy have to do to get a PM???? Be there or be square!!!! Big Daddy & Ol' Yeller are IN!
Home - 936-271-1291
Cell - 832-618-4744 :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Ok, who told him? errrrr, oh wait... I sent the invite via mail or did seymour?

Anyways, more riders the better! Be great to have you guys out... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
BTW: I live 2 miles from there..
I'll head out about 10 mins before 9am and just give me a holla if anyone is not going to make it... Want to make sure we wait up for everyone. :bigthumbsup:

My Cell: 281-787-3822

·
Registered
289 Posts
Also.............. What is a Jackhole? First time for me on that one! :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
ConnRadd said:
Also.............. What is a Jackhole? First time for me on that one! :D
A mix between jacka$$ and a-hole. It's a term of endearment. :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Look forward to seeing you guys in the AM.....putting on my plate (just came in ) now in the garage......

·
Registered
289 Posts
That was a fun ride.. Need to do that again! Maybe we can get a few more "Jackholes" to join us... :joke:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yeah, that was a good ride. Glad y'all enjoyed the run through the woods to Yankee's. Maybe next time we'll be able to hang out and ride a bit longer. By the way, since this was your longest ride on the 109, how'r y'all feeling? Could you go another couple hundred or did you want to sell the bike when you got home? :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts