M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you all for showing up today with forecasters predicting 60% chance of rain!
It was a pleasure meeting y'all!!!! Gosh! I'm so behind with my mods! Very nice 9s and cool people! I hope Mr.Bone was a good spot for some of you. Unfortunately I had to bail during luch time to take care of some "bee-kness".
It would be nice to get the names next to your Member's ID. I do not remember everyone's first name.
When and where is the next?

HM109 - HUMBERTO -AKA "H"

·
Registered
404 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:Great pictures guys brings back many great memories of when I used to spend 2 or 3 weeks at my inlaw's in the area during the winter months.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sarasota Ride

Great Pictures Humberto (and wife)!!
It was great of you to create the event today, ready to do it again anytime. It was also great meeting you and the other niners! Mark :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
It was nice meeting other riders today. Only got rained on twice, and me and the wife logged 220 miles round trip from the house!! I was definintely cool putting names and faces together.

.................................................Mark................Kelly...................................Josh.....................Nicole

-Josh

·
Registered
367 Posts
nice pics ride was great lets do it again (chris) the other silver bike

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Here's Eric explaining to the guy on the VTX what it takes to ride a 9!!

"They've got to be atleast this big, bro!!"

-Josh

·
Registered
68 Posts
Was that St. Armands circle? We lived in Bradenton from 77 to 84. I miss it but not the traffic.

·
Registered
93 Posts
You gotta have Big ones

Loved the balls joke Josh!!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
It was great meeting everyone today and a great ride as well. We will need to do this more often so just hit us up and Bobby and Vicki will be there. We put on 250 miles on today for the trip. Josh we one got rained on the one time. But we were dry by the time we got home.

·
Registered
142 Posts
hopefully we can double the numbers next time...

Eric gave me the same speech when i was afraid to lower the bike myself, he said i needed a specific "set" of tools. :eek:

·
Registered
300 Posts
pics

Great pics Humberto.. I had a great time...your timing of pics is incredible..LOL May there be many dirty cars for you business to clean..
E

·
Registered
262 Posts
Damn, I got all excited thinking there was going to be a meet and it already passed....

Let me know next time guys.
& I'll be there :-[

·
Registered
295 Posts
That looked like a great time! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts