M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, we called Sarasota/Bradenton ride due to my thread about riders in my area a long time ago.
The original thread turned in to a ride after imola20ae's suggestion. It is open to everyone around us who wants to come. XLR8 suggested to post another thread here to make sure everyone is aware of it.
The second ride is scheduled for next Saturday (more details on Florida's section) July 10th 0800 and ending around lunch time.
Hope to see as many 9s as possible there!
Happy 4th of July to all!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Where will the ride start and end since I will be coming from Sebring.
===================================
Ride # 2.

Meeting at US301 in Ellenton at Wendy's/Shell station at 0800.
0830 Take US301 North to CR 62 (Wauchula Road) East to CR 35 South and stopping for a quick "pit stop" in Wauchula or Zolfo Springs.
Beautiful road with a bunch of trees and not too much traffic.
Return:
Begin to head south on CR 35, west on SR 64, downtown Bradenton, crossing the Green Bridge and ending in Palmetto at Riverside Café for lunch. (good place, good food and pretty reasonable)

Round trip from the meeting point to the end at Riverside Café is about 92 miles.

July 10th

·
Registered
93 Posts
bump

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm really glad to hear about you guys. I am planning on moving to that area later this year. Was expecting to be riding alone as I did not see any 9s in the area on my visit there this Spring. Now I know there will be more than Harleys to ride with.:p

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm really glad to hear about you guys. I am planning on moving to that area later this year. Was expecting to be riding alone as I did not see any 9s in the area on my visit there this Spring. Now I know there will be more than Harleys to ride with.:p
:welcome: brother! What area are you moving to?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Weather

Weather is looking good for Saturday! Chance of rain decreased to 30% and more likely to be later in the afternoon/evening!!!:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Folks, we called Sarasota/Bradenton ride due to my thread about riders in my area a long time ago.
The original thread turned in to a ride after imola20ae's suggestion. It is open to everyone around us who wants to come. XLR8 suggested to post another thread here to make sure everyone is aware of it.
The second ride is scheduled for next Saturday (more details on Florida's section) July 10th 0800 and ending around lunch time.
Hope to see as many 9s as possible there!
Happy 4th of July to all!!
Ok...I give up...how do I find this in the Florida section? where is the FL section?

·
Registered
93 Posts
See you at US301 in Ellenton at Wendy's/Shell station at 0800.
:p

·
Registered
2,909 Posts

BTW Shannon, the section you have inquired about can be found right after the "The OTE (Off Topic Experiment) section on the Main Page of the forum. It is labeled as "Chapter Board" Local M109 Forums, Click Here: http://www.m109riders.com/forums/forums.php

·
Registered
743 Posts
Can someone get me the address of the shell station??? Not sure if I can get there or not but would like to know exactly how to get there if I can.

·
Registered
93 Posts
July 10th meeting place address

Orange, The address is 5461 Factory Shops Blvd.
Ellenton, FL 34222 at the Wendy's. See you at 8am saturday.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Orange, The address is 5461 Factory Shops Blvd.
Ellenton, FL 34222 at the Wendy's. See you at 8am saturday.
Hey bro not sure I can be there....my son is playing in the Little League World Series starting Saturday.....if we have a by on Saturday I will be there (will not know for sure until after the coaches meeting on Friday)

If I get to go I will let you know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
As long as my scorpion tip install tonight goes as planned...I will be there. I am riding from Holiday...anyone want to meet up and ride down?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well...I got my exhaust finished around 11PM and was able to make the ride. It was nice to meet everyone. The group was small, but the ride was good. We will definetly have to do it again.
H was taking pics all day....hopefully he will post up soon. Attached are a few that I took....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts