M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
just getting a roll call going in san antonio

here is my email [email protected]

maybe we can hit up brack on a sunday then go to the broadway bar afterwards.
There are a few of us going for a ride om Sunday through part of the hill country and probably end up at Bubba's Deck in Gruene. You're more than welcome to come along if you want to.

·
Registered
885 Posts
just getting a roll call going in san antonio

here is my email [email protected]

maybe we can hit up brack on a sunday then go to the broadway bar afterwards.
Are you the 07 LE that I met at Brack Park that was going to attach an electra-glide type front end to your 9r? Brack Park on Sunday is hot right now and I'm not talking temperature:bigthumbsup:! Plenty of bikes and babes to admire. One 9r LE stands out, but two LEs together is just a specticle:a18::2cool: The Bar is a cool biker hangout, if you're O.K with the HD culture:doorag: (attitude, loudness, oil leaks, etc.). Let me know if you still feel up to the cruise on Sunday, I'm in.

Shout out Dave! I hope all is well over on your side of the woods. A Sunday 9r ride sounds awesome!! Bubba's deck is niiiiiiiiiice. Have a good time, be safe and watch out for the other guy!:nojoke:

Ride on.......

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Are you the 07 LE that I met at Brack Park that was going to attach an electra-glide type front end to your 9r? Brack Park on Sunday is hot right now and I'm not talking temperature:bigthumbsup:! Plenty of bikes and babes to admire. One 9r LE stands out, but two LEs together is just a specticle:a18::2cool: The Bar is a cool biker hangout, if you're O.K with the HD culture:doorag: (attitude, loudness, oil leaks, etc.). Let me know if you still feel up to the cruise on Sunday, I'm in.

Shout out Dave! I hope all is well over on your side of the woods. A Sunday 9r ride sounds awesome!! Bubba's deck is niiiiiiiiiice. Have a good time, be safe and watch out for the other guy!:nojoke:

Ride on.......
Thats suck, Dave didn't asked you to ride along with him....

·
Registered
885 Posts
Thats suck, Dave didn't asked you to ride along with him....
There's my Suga Dad:clap2:!!! I was worried about you Billy Boi. Swatcop has an image to uphold in the city:cop:, cruisin with a southside dirty biker:doorag: is probably not condusive to this image.

No hurt feelings Dave:'( and thank you for the times you did invite me to ride with you all:bigthumbsup:.

Ride on.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes im the one you meet at brack. I was suppose to have picked up my bike from the paint shop already. They are haven trouble matching the paint. Now i am thinking of painting my whole bike.

So riding for me this weekend? sorry guys next week i hope

·
Registered
885 Posts
SUX MAN!!

yes im the one you meet at brack. I was suppose to have picked up my bike from the paint shop already. They are haven trouble matching the paint. Now i am thinking of painting my whole bike.

So riding for me this weekend? sorry guys next week i hope
Whats up Glenn? I know you have been waiting for that project for some time now, I guess another week won't hurt so bad:-\. I would imagine that 07 LE Blue is hard to match, but a whole new paint job:'(..WOW!

I am in the city so keep in touch. I enjoy struttin' the local hangouts / parks, so whenever you're up to it lets go shock the local HD riders:eek:. I will be at Brack Park Sunday.

Ride on....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts