M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

Can someone suggest a good mechanic here in town?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
What are you needing, there are several 9 owners there that know the ins and outs of the beast!
Just post what you are needing & someone is bound to know someone.
Good luck

Sent from my super cool iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are you needing, there are several 9 owners there that know the ins and outs of the beast!
Just post what you are needing & someone is bound to know someone.
Good luck

Sent from my super cool iPhone using Tapatalk
Well,
I was just hoping to get the bike i just bought looked over before I ride it on a consistent basis. I'm still new to the bike so I'm not sure if the engine is
making normal noise.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Get with the san Antonio crew swatcop,dre319, and others.do a ride with these guys and you will get all the feedback you need.top notch guys out there

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
75 Posts
Cloud forgot this add on.

Get with the san Antonio crew swatcop,dre319, and others.do a ride with these guys and you will get all the feedback you need.top notch guys out there

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Then book your room for the Prowl so you can meet all the cool 9 riders!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey there,

Can someone suggest a good mechanic here in town?
Yeah, contact any one of us or all....lol

I'm an aircraft mechanic, but I have done all my mods and replacement of OEM parts on my bike myself. The only problem I have is that I work stupid hours and I am hard to get a hold of.

Any of us may be able to steer you in the right direction if you ask a detailed question.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
We are all here for you bro and like TexasUMP_59 stated, book your room for next month and meet everyone around. It's always a great time with one big family.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts