M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for San Antonio riders/owners. :bigthumbsup:
Also, I'm the one looking for the stock turn signals ;)

Looking for folks, rides, ideas, etc. Austin, SATX, etc, :read:
Let me know :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
908 Posts
Yep, ridin' a Silver one since March 16th. There are others in the area I've typed with on here, but only have met up with one at Bubba's Deck in Greune. I'm there early 12ish almost every weekend on Sat and/or Sun. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome ..Black beast owner here on the Bandera/410 side of town.
Glad ur on board - It's short notice, but I'm shootin up to Texas Pride BBQ tonite after work - 6ish..good food, music and plenty of all kinds of bikes. Out I-10E towards Houston, exit 1604 right, go 5 miles..Link is below

http://www.texaspridebbq.com/

Met Hogthong and his silver steed up at Gruene and at Texas Pride met one owner from Lyttle of a Black109 w cobras. Great crowd.. Thursday nights' bike night.
If not tonite, I'm up for a ride nearly anytime. Best of luck w your 9. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
rob850glt I am up in Ft Worth and posted in the other thread that I have the complete rear set and the right front turn signal. I gave the right one away a month ago to a member of the site for postage. I would be willing to give you these for the cost of postage as well. take care.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all. Still need the left front turn signal. As soon as I master the pics posting, I upload some pic's :bigthumbsup:

Steve, I will keep up with ya.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DaltonH said:
Austin Here.. Pics of bike below.. Will be back in Texas on Oct 21st and looking to ride on the 22nd 8)

Oh, the pics aren't current.. forgot to post the new ones before I left home for this trip.
I ride up that way on the weekends. Were you just visiting?

·
Registered
484 Posts
I was there helping my brother move up north of SA a few miles. I'm trailoring down there from KC this winter to do some riding in the hills. I may need to find a deer catcher for my bike first... those things are like house pets in the neighborhoods north of San Antonio.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Smooth14u said:
I ride up that way on the weekends. Were you just visiting?
Feels like it most of the time, but no.. I actually live in Austin, I just have to travel a lot and for unusually long periods of time for my job. Will be in the Bay area until the 20th of Oct this time around. Probably going to Dallas for a month or so on the next trip so at least I can manage to keep my bike nearby. Weather will be started to get all poopie by then however, so the bike may stay in Austin again.

I do ride a lot tho.. Owned the bike for just > a week before this trip and its already close to 1000 miles on it :D :doorag:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey there. Yeah, I'm a relatively new 109 owner here in San Antonio (south west side). I bought mine at Alamo Cycle Plex back in September. No modifications...yet. Still trying to figure out how to load pics here :confused: As soon as I do, I'll load a few.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I remember you. You were the gent who just bought the new (white) one off the stand late that afternoon - traded in yr old cruiser. :welcome:
We were taking while they were setting up yr bike. Good to see you again.

I did buy me one - Silver. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
FrazierTX1 said:
Thanks Dalton! :bigthumbsup:

Nice ride. Congrats! Now considering this praise is coming from the dark side (Black 109, Aug.), these are strong props.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts