M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to by the M109. Any body got any good info on stealership? Any pics of yr / the bike? Any red ones?? :dontknow:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome aboard...I picked up my 06 Black Beast from Alamo Cycle Plex..12,300.
The bike is awesome..I'm 5'8..240; got about 4k miles- comfortable enough, fast enough -although a gel seat may be in the future.
pushed it to the 130's and other than a Metz260 and Kgrips no real mods yet.
Definetely - no regrets.
WARNING: Be prepared to answer a lot of questions from curious folks...and massage your cheeks as you'll be grining from ear to ear.
You'll absolutely love it. The best of luck to you...Hope you find a good deal.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
908 Posts
Got mine at Cycle Country in New Braunfels. Good dealer! Have dealt with them for years with previous bikes. Talk to "John". Good guy! Been there for years. Saw a white one there a couple of weeks ago. Also saw a red one at Joe Harrison Motor Sports on I-35 a couple of weeks ago. They're also a good dealership. Both dealers mentioned have excellent service departments.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Cycle Country - how much was yours??
Again, thanks for the response.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I paid MSRP cause I wanted the first one that came off the trucks in TX on 15 March. But I got a good deal cause I traded in a 5 year old 1400 and walked out at 10,100 which included a 5year unlimited mileage warranty, TT&L etc.....Don't know how you could compare it, but I wasn't looking for a deal. Just wanted the first Silver one I could get my hands on. Silver is the fastest.....(They all have Silver Wheels!!! 8) 8) 8))

1 - 6 of 6 Posts