M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the good shops for 109 stuff around this part of Texas? I'm asking about both dealers and aftermarket. thanks
For my part, Corpus has a dealer who is pretty weak, and a couple of ok shops, including Dynamo Cycle Shop.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
What are the good shops for 109 stuff around this part of Texas? I'm asking about both dealers and aftermarket. thanks
For my part, Corpus has a dealer who is pretty weak, and a couple of ok shops, including Dynamo Cycle Shop.
Hey Chris, so far the best place that I have found for aftermarket stuff is online stores like DLP. Most of the dealerships that I have talked to barely even carry OEM parts for the 109 much less aftermarket parts. buying the parts online is usually cheaper than the dealerships too.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey David, how are things going? How is the family? I have gone by Alamo Cycle and they didn't seem to have much that I could see, and the same pretty much with Destination up in Kerrville. The guys at Destination were nice. I have been finding things for the 9 either at DLP, or used stuff from the Forum members. I'd like to find a good place up here for generic things like gloves, clothes, etc.
BTW, any rides coming up? I'd sure like to get back to the Sisters and try out my 160/240 combination. I have about 10 days off at the end of the month, so I might base some of my riding from my mom's in Kerrville. 16 south down to 337 makes a good start.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts