M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from around here????.....stayed at a friends there over the weekend. trailored the bike because I had the family with me. Friend has a 1100 V-star and we rode around Salina Sat night with the girls on back. I let him ride my 9 and he was hooked...his wife is pissed now because he wants one so bad!!..LOL I saw several other bikes and got alot of stares but no 9's

I gotta say...I rode his star and felt like a 5th grader on a tricycle!!:-[ He was afraid to twist the trottle too hard on my 9 and his wife wanted a good ride so she climbed on back and I made her scream....lol. She is like a sister to my wife, we had a great time! Her younger sis was there and was a motorcycle virgin....girls encouraged her to ride with me so reluctantly she did....I was very easy with her...didnt want to scare her...buy the end of the ride she was wanting to race people...lol

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Not sure about Salina, but I was just in Manhatten (Ft Riley) on wednesday and thursday and saw a black 9. It was completely stock appearing and the guy riding it must've weighed 400 lbs. He was the first guy I have ever seen that the 9 looked "to small" for him.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So far, I haven't seen very many riders from KS on here or 9's on the road for that matter. I am a couple hours east of Salina, just outside of Topeka. I've been wanting to meet up with other riders from this site and do some riding. If you are ever back in the area PM me, I have some friends from college that live in Salina as well it will give me a reason to ride out that way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts