M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I had planned on ordering my bike in August, ::)but
I got it today instead :D....11-4 out the door. I'll pick it up tomorrow...I've lost my mind. I guess I'll have to just try to find it on a long ride somewhere :doorag: :bigthumbsup:

Devilish

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
Congratulations and wellcome to the forum.  Have fun and be safe.  Respect the M.    :bigthumbsup:
Why is that sadness?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congrads. I too am confused by the sadness topic?????

G

·
Some type of unidentified object was spotted over the South Western sky earlier tonight. Could that be your mind?

Congratulations and welcome.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They didn't have the BLUE one....in a three state area :eek:...and I got tired of waiting :bigthumbsup: :doorag: I think I'm going to have my Silver one beautified with blue details at some point in the near future. Pics will be posted once I get the bike home...it's gonna be a long night :D

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Well I was trying to figure out why the saddness, but not being able to find a Burple Beast would definately be enough reason to be sad. Sorry you weren't able to find the best color but enjoy the bike anyway and :welcome:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
Well I was trying to figure out why the saddness, but not being able to find a Burple Beast would definately be enough reason to be sad. Sorry you weren't able to find the best color but enjoy the bike anyway and :welcome:
Ha Ha Ha.

Welcome to the site.

Yea, unfortunate that you weren't able to find a blue model............but that aside this bike rocks in any color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts